How to Enroll
To enroll, follow the link to your program webpage. If you don't have the link, reach out to either the primary Group Organizer or to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the yellow Enroll Now option that best suits your family. Complete the form and then make your payment at the end of the process. With these two steps your spot is secured.
That's it! The traveler's name will appear on the Post Enrollment Page's Group Roster. You also now have access to your account which will allow you to manage payments and update relevant traveler information.
What's included in Program Tuition?
- Expertise of a WTT Country Director, professional program leadership, and local guides throughout the program.
- All gratuities for the Country Director, travel program leaders, on-program guides, and drivers.
- Pre-program information, including a dedicated webpage for each departure with details about the itinerary, leadership, programming etc., pre-departure orientation call(s) and availability to answer any questions.
- Transfers abroad for all participants whose arrival(s)/departure(s) coincide with the scheduled group transfer(s).
- All on-program transportation, unless otherwise noted.
- All accommodations for the duration of the program.
- All meals for the duration of the programs.
- All sightseeing and visits as noted in the itinerary.
- Drinking water for the duration of the program.
What's not included in the Program Tuition?
- Passport and all visa fees and photos; immunization(s); and any other travel documentation fees as required.
- Personal items, unless otherwise stated, such as souvenirs and additional snacks.
- Portage service.
- Expenses incurred by Walking Tree Travel in making any individual travel arrangements in conjunction with the program.
- Airline baggage and other airline fees and associated taxes, unless noted in program description.
- Communication charges (e.g.: phone, Internet, etc.)
- Other items noted as optional or not specifically mentioned as included.
- International airfare, unless otherwise noted on your program webpage.
- Premium travel insurance, including cancellation/trip interruption/lost baggage insurance (learn more at https://walkingtree.org/resource-center/health-and-safety/insurance-plans/ )
What other additional fees might I encounter?
If you are a traveling adult participant (not a Group Organizer), we asses an additional $250 supplemental fee which insures you a private room throughout the program. Airline baggage fees are also excluded from the program tuition.