The adventure of a lifetime.
A lifetime of adventure.
International Internship Program
Walking Tree Travel is now accepting applications for our Internship Program. These positions are a great way to build a strong resume, learn about the operations of a global organization, and help young adults become motivated to learn new skills through meaningful travel. The majority of the internships will take place from our headquarters in Denver, Colorado with the potential for up to two weeks spent on the ground in one of our 20 host countries!
Ideal candidates will complete this internship for university credit, and commit a minimum of 15 - 20 hours per week.
We are currently seeking highly motivated candidates for the below Internships:
Marketing & Outreach Internship
- Manage social media channels
- Analyze our marketing campaigns and budget to determine CPC and ROI
- Organize media folders
- Write and edit copy for various communication channels
- Help create design and branding
- Help establish new marketing campaigns
- Gain experience in organizing and maintaining the company Customer Relationships Management System
- Create organizational reporting for departments
- Assist with Data Entry, Clean Up and overall management.
- Assisting Admissions Department with data collection and input
Program Management Internship
- Manage program material mailings
- Prepare Program Leaders for upcoming programs
- Facilitate communication between groups and families via blog updates
- Maintain inventory of necessary program materials
- Update information for teachers and families on website program pages
- Disseminate satisfaction survey data
- Help improve program management protocols and processes
- Undergraduate or graduate level students will be considered.
- Based in Denver, Colorado for six of the eight weeks of the internship working from our headquarters and two weeks spent internationally (location based on company needs).
- Minimum commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Ideal for a practicum or internship for credit.
- Dual language speakers are preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to collaborate in a flexible team settings, and excited about international travel and creating more globally-minded citizens.
This is an unpaid internship. All costs associated with relocation to Denver, Colorado, transportation, and living expenses are paid by the intern. In exchange, Walking Tree will pay for the international flight and/or on ground costs for the international portion of the internship, depending on the candidate's commitment and level of work.
Please visit our Employee Application and select Ambassador (Internship/Volunteer) in the field titled What position are you applying for.